SO! For those of you wondering what my workouts and overall fitness regime is you’ll be surprised that I don’t have a set routine. I mix it up everyday. This method works best to keep me motivated. Here are the movements that I will incorporate 4 times a week (and I make sure to walk 7 days a week).
- Power Cleans
- Weighted Front and back squats (lowest weight acceptable 30 pounds if I haven’t worked out for a while) 4 sets of 7.
- Kettlebell swings Minimum 6kg 4 sets of 10.
- Minimum 100 Situps (cross between regular and butterfly situps)
- Minimum 30 modified Pushups
- Minimum 20 Pull Ups (aided by a tenser band)
- Minimum 20 Toes to bar (modified knees to chest)
- Planks 1 minute
- Planks on Medicine ball 1 minute
- Side Planks 3o seconds each side
- Minimum 15 minutes Cardio (bike or treadmill)
- 20 Double unders and regular skipping in between
- Romanian Deadlifts Minimum 100 pounds
- Walk everyday for at least a total of an hour
- A 7am Yoga video routine
- Bike ride in the summer
These are the main things I try to to bring into my workouts or everyday habits to stay in shape. The difference between a fit and unfit person is that a fit person will incorporate exercise into their day (and healthy eating and drinking habits) even if they don’t make it to the gym.
*You do not have to do every move every workout, go at your own pace and modify sets and reps to match your fitness level.
**I am not a personal trainer. These are just the moves I do on any given day at the gym. Have a professional show you how to correctly do each movement.